Top Quality Inox Plumbing Sanitary Stainless Steel 304 316 Press Fitting Flange Spigot 180 Degree Elbow Fittings Stainless Steel
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: see price list
- Head Code: Round
- Surface: Pickling
- Technics: Hydroform, Casting, Welding
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Profile: M Profile Press Fitting
- Sealing Ring Material: Ciir, EPDM, FKM, NBR
- Place of Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- JIS Diameter: 15.9, 22.2, 28.6, 34.00, 42.7, 48.6, 76.1, 88.9, 1
- Suit Medium: Cold Water, Hot Water, Compressed Air, Gas, Oil Et
- Transport Package: Poly Bag and Export Carton
- Origin: China
- Connection: Press Connection, Male, Female, Flange
- Thread Distribution: Internal, External Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel 304, 316, Carbon Steel, Copper
- Application: for Water(Hot & Cold), Oil, Gas, Fuel, Steam etc.
- Certification: ISO, Hongkong Approval, Singapore Approval, SGS
- Quality Level: High Quality Among The World
- Standard: BS En10312, JIS G3448, GB/T 19228.1
- Quality Control: 100% Airtight Inspection
- En10312 Diameter: 15, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm
- Company: Hopewell Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Trademark: Hopewell
- Specification: 15, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm
- HS Code: 730729
Hopewell press fitting system joins pipe without welding or bolting, can be widely used in cold and hot water supply, heating supply, fire protection, medicinal gas, industrial petroleum pipeline system etc. It has already replaced welding fittings in most Europe countries, Asia countries, America, Australia and some other countries.
Press fitting standard: GB/T 19228.1-2003, DVGW W534-1995 and JWWA G116
Pipe standard: GB/T 19228.2-2003, BS EN 10312 and JIS G3448
Sealing ring standard: GBT 19228.3-2003, EN681-1:1998
-- Material: Stainless steel 304 and 316 available.
-- Max working pressure 1.6MPa (equal to 232 psi),
testing water pressure: 2.5MPa for JIS sizes (equal to 362.5psi), and 5MPa for EN10312 sizes.
-- Working temperature from -20 to 110 degree centigrade (with Chlorinated butyl rubber O ring),
-- Suit medium: cold water, hot water, compressed air, gas, oil etc
Press fitting range:
Coupling -- Equal coupling, Reducing coupling, Adjustable coupling, coupling with screw;
Elbow -- equal elbow, reducing elbow, elbow with plain end, elbow with screw;
Tee -- equal tee, reducing tee, tee with screw;
Other fittings -- Pipe cap, pipe bridge and Flange.
The norminal diameters are: DN15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80 and DN100, including GB 1 and GB 2.
GB 1 series is same size as EN10312, out diameters are: 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm.
GB 2 series is same size as JIS G 3448, out diameters are: 15.88, 22.22, 28.58, 34.00, 42.7, 48.6, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm.
Which sizes is suitable for your market?
|GB1(EN10312)||GB2 (JIS G3448)|
|Item No.||Nominal Dia.||Diameter||Thick||Item No.||Nominal Dia.||Diameter||Thick|
|Note||Standard pipe length is 6m. Other lengths and specifications can be customized according to correspondents' needs.|
Sealing ring material:
Option 1. CIIR(Chlorinated butyl rubber): Sanitary for human consumption, not oil resistant. Suitable for drinking water, tap water, hot and cold water, sanitary air.
Option 2. EPDM(Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer) : Sanitary for human consumer, not oil resistant. Suitable for drinking water, tap water, hot and cold water, sanitary air and compressed gas.
Option 3: FKM(Fluororubber): It is both oil proof and sanitary. suitable for edible oil, compressed air. But a little more expensive than CIIR, EPDM and NBR.
What application purpose do you want to use the press fit pipeline system? Which O-ring Material do you prefer?
Advantages of Press Fitting Pipeline:
(2). Easy Installation
(3). Load High Working Pressure(1.6MPa / 232PSI)
(4). Shock Resistant
(5). Suitable for In-wall Installation
Installation case example:
Packaging & Shipping
For press fittings packing: we pack press fittings in polybag to prevent surface scratch, and then pack them inside brown export cartons.
For pipe packing: we pack the stainless steel pipes inside polybag, so that it can prevent surface scratch, and keep dirts away from the inside of the pipes.
If you have special requirement on packing, please tell us.
* Free sample: we can provide a few free sample for evaluation.
* After-sales service: we provide after-sales technical support for clients.
* Strict Quality control: we have 100% inspection before delivery to ensure every pieces are in good quality.
Below you can see pictures of our inspection line:
We are an ISO certified professional manufaturer supplying stainless steel press fittings and pipes.
We have the following certificates:
Brunei approval certificate;
Test report from China Building Material National Research Center
Hong Kong approval certificate;
Sanitary certificate from China government;
SGS witness report;
Singapore Setsco test certificate;
Company and production line view:
Please contact us for free sample and pricelist.